September 26 to 28, 2022 in Göttingen
After two online events, the 63rd German Tribology Conference will take place at the usual location in Goettingen. The program comprises more than 80 talks from nearly all areas of tribology and special sessions for reporting the progress in national research programs.
We shall make every effort to provide safe conditions for presenting your results in research and development safely. The conference hotel “Freizeit In” has developed a hygiene concept, which is continuously adapted to the current COVID-19 regulations. Therefore, precautions are taken for the case that such measures will be necessary in autumn again.
Please find the programme here.
Hotel Freizeit In
Dransfelder Str. 3
Conference fee: incl. Proceedings, Catering and Conference Dinner
- Participants: 870 €
- Participants (GfT or DGMK member): 830 €
- Speakers: 480 €
- University members*: 650 €
- Retirees: 250 €
- Students**: 50 € * excl. Professors
- ** undergraduate
- Conference Proceedings (full papers or extended abstracts)
- Peer reviewed Journal: Tribologie und Schmierungstechnik
- Journal (lectured): Tribologie und Schmierungstechnik
- Abstract submission: 22.04.2022
- Confirmation of acceptance: 25.05.2022
- 4-line summary for the program booklet: 24.06.2022
- Manuscript submission: 19.08.2022