In 2020 GfT would like to build on the success of the 2019th anniversary year and start the 61st tribology-conference September 28-30 with a very topical focus on “haptics and tactile perception of surfaces”. We are already looking forward to your findings and stimulating discussions in this area.
Of course, there will also be lectures from the core topics of the conference in 2020: plenary lectures with more than 80 specialist lectures, scientific posters from industry and research institutions, as well as an accompanying trade exhibition with new and proven products related to tribology.
We invite you to register papers and posters on the following topics:
- Databases and Data Analysis
- Materials and Materials Technology
- Thin Layers and Surface Technologies
- Lubricants and Lubrication Technology
- Machining and Forming Technology
- Machine Elements and Transmission Technology
- Sealing Technology
- Tribology in Automotive Technology
- Tribology for Earth Drilling and Tunnelling
- Biotribology, Life Science
Please remember also this year to send us your suggestions for the GfT awards!
If you would like to participate in the exhibition, please contact the office.